Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Are you goals in the trash?

Isn’t it funny how when the first of the year arrives, we are so excited to achieve our goals? We know this year is going to be different! Then life happens and slowly but predictably the goals fade into the horizon.

Well, I was determined not to let that happen this year, so I signed up for the 100 day challenge. Whew, this is one intense program – and it was well worth the small amount of money I paid.

I am on day 49, and I have 51 days to go. I thought I knew everything about setting goals but this kicks it up to the next level. Every day I receive a short video with a lesson that challenges me to put what I have learned into action. I also love their interactive forms, and a host of other tools that really keep me focused on the prize.

I know if you are an achiever and want to take your business to the next level you will love it. This not only pertains to your business but any goal you are trying to achieve.

If you are someone who is not serious about stepping out of the box. This program is not for you. However, if you have goals, plans and idea’s this will keep you on the task. Gary will teach you how to stick with the plan. If you take this seriously you will succeed in achieving whatever you set out to do.

Check out the video and see what you think. If you decide to take the challenge I would love to hear from you...

1 comment:

  1. Ola i,m beginner in blog posts and i will to see the newideas postated in this posts .I see your web fromgoogle blog and i have tryed to register some time a go but this secret code was hard ro see but i manage it :) This was my introduction in this questbook
    Best Regards
    And this is my blog you can send to my email



    [url=http://www.liveinternet.ro/]http://www.liveinternet.ro/ [/url]
    radio

    ReplyDelete

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!