I decided to write this article to help you focus on things that will propel you into the next year – things that may seem small but can make a huge difference in your business – and your success.Sit down and really look at where your business is, ask yourself where you can make some improvements…
Revisit some of your business goals – ask yourself, are you on track to have the positive growth next year, or are their changes that need to be made to see the prosperity that you so richly deserve?
12 Essential Questions to Ask – For a Successful 2010
- Do you have a workable business strategy that makes sense?
- Is your website professional and up to date?
- Do you have a website that is more than a pretty picture?
- Does your website not only attract visitors but gather information – through the use of an opt-in box (auto responder)?
- Is your website SEO compliant – have you made sure you have keywords in your text – unique titles for every page – an XML site map?
- Are you submitting your website to search engines?
- When a visitor hits your front page do they know exactly what your product is and/or what your service can do for them?
- Do you have a call to action on every page?
- Is your contact information easy to find?
- Does your website navigation make sense?
- Have you started your blog?
- Are you using Social Media to promote your business?
In a nut shell: Make sure your website is up to par and updated. Then jump in and start that blog it will make the difference between looking like just another business or someone who is an expert in their field. Last but certainly not least – get familiar with social media and connect – networking is the life blood of any business…
If I can help contact me, and have a fun and festive holiday season!Pamela Jacob – Artista Design
Providing Practical Solutions & Valuable Results TM