Monday, September 28, 2009

Make a fortune in 24 hrs or less - NOT!

I receive a wonderful newsletter from a very talented copy writer – his name is Michel Fortin. This morning he sent out his latest post and in the newsletter was a hilariously funny video.

I just had to snatch the code and show you - its a great way to start a week off!!

A sad but true fact is a lot of people really buy into a lot of hype off the internet.

If you want to be a true success it takes time – and consistency.

Nothing happens overnight but it does happen with the right game plan and a lot of elbow grease!

To Exciting Opportunities – and Endless Possibilities

Pamela Jacob - Artist Design

2 comments:

  1. This is amazingly true. It never ceases to amaze me how many people fall for the hype.

    I know, I have been fooled once or twice myself.

    Thanks for posting Pamela.

    Kathleen Gage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment - and you should know you are one of the authentic authorities.

    ReplyDelete

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!