Tuesday, August 5, 2008

$10.00 in 30 Days... What?

If you have not heard of the 30 day challenge – Where have you been??

No seriously – yesterday I received an email that talked about this 30 day challenge, it peaked at my curiosity, and so I decided to check it out.

When I clicked on the link and watched the video – I decided I was going to take the challenge. It certainly isn't about the 10.00 it is about what I can learn from Ed Dale that I may not know.

Ed Dale promises you will make 10.00 in 30 days with no out of pocket expense. You may be thinking big deal. What is $10.00? Keep in mind it takes a system to make any kind of money over the internet it doesn't matter if it is $1. or $10,000.

Ed will help you get your system in place then you can replicate it many times over. If you are new in the internet (business) world, or even if you are not I think this free group is an amazing find.

I hope you join me:

http://www.30DayChallenge.com

You will be given a lot of free tools to use, I already found one that I love!! More on that later…

I hope you join me – in learning from this challenge. I will be reporting my experiences, – I don't what to hear whining when you don't join, the door is closed and I am ranting and raving about what is going on!!

Wishing you happiness, prosperity and abundance

Pamela Jacob – Artista Design

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Pamela! This does look interesting. There will always be nuggets of gold and I think you just found one.

    Judith
    www.agoodread.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith,

    I think so too. I love all the great information you can find out on the internet. People genuinely wanting to see success.

    Hey if you do it when it comes to the part on grouping up - find me we can be a team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela...

    It was interesting receiving your invitation e-mail this morning about the challenge -- I signed up a few weeks ago and must have received 10 or so invitations since then. It's great that the message is getting around about the challenge -- lots of incredible information which is easy to implement.

    In the e-mail it says something about joining a team... I haven't worked that little detail out yet! Hmmm

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne,

    I too have seen a lot of emails with the same program. It just goes to show you that viral marketing is alive and well!! In fact it sounds like this is the
    3rd year he has been doing this...

    A group seems like a fun viral thing - it is suppose to make this program more powerful. And you have that many more people knowing who you are!

    ReplyDelete

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!