Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kudo’s – If I Do Say So Myself!



I just have to say I am ecstatic!

One of my clients has just received an award from the U.S. Local Business Association - USLBA (located in Washington DC).

“Wasatch Front Ski Accommodations Receives 2008 Best of Salt Lake City Award“

We have both worked hard to get exposure from the ground floor up -rebuilding the website – making sure it was search engine optimized and in the last few months doing a lot of internet marketing through blogs, and web 2.0 sites.

I have to say Wasatch Front Ski Accommodations has been an amazing client. Gayleen the owner has listened to what I recommended and worked right along side of me to make this happen.

We are still working on gaining new ground in different markets so this is just a great confirmation that all our hard work is paying off.

It was quite a surprise when she received the notice – it came out of the blue!

So Kudo’s to Wasatch Front Ski Accommodations – and Gayleen for
Getting this award and I am sure there will be many more to come.

I have put up the press release – check it out! And while you are at it check out both of her sites. Her main site is http://www.wfsa.com/and the sister site we are just starting to promote is http://www.saltlakevacationrentals.com/.

Congratulations Gayleen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!