Monday, April 7, 2008

Announcing...

I have never been one to toot my own horn, but my clients that is another story! As I was updating a client’s newsletter the other day I was thinking what an uplifting article he had written. It dawned on me why shouldn’t my readers get the benefit as well? Honestly we all need a shot in the arm sometimes when we are feeling less then on top of the world, be it because of personal problems, a promising business deal that fell through, or just the Monday morning blues. I have worked with Doug for a long time and through it all he has been an amazing client – he, Melanie and I pulled together and were able to come up with a uniquely Doug company image. Doug Nielson is a public speaker and he really does have an amazing talent – in his newsletters he shares his personal experiences and it is free to sign up and receive this newsletter monthly, I would encourage you to do so. You will thoroughly enjoy it – you can read it or – this is the cool part! You can listen – Click below and you will see what I mean! I am going to put a link to one of my favorite newsletters of all times below. When I was going through an especially hard time in my personal life this really helped me… Listen and then if you agree with me (and I am sure you will) go to his website and sign-up. You will love receiving his monthly newsletter and while you are at it get his quote of the day! http://www.dougspeaks.com/Newsletter/February-2008.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!