Monday, June 11, 2007

Promotional Designer! What is that ?

I am an artist at heart and love design so design is my passion, I also am aware that a great website is only the beginning - the foundation of your business – without marketing it doesn’t matter how fabulous you are – or how great your widget.

I started out an artist – became a designer – studied with the best marketers online…

Learned SEO and everything in-between So now what do I call myself? How do I get my skills across in as few words as possible? …

Hmmm – I have got it!

I am a promotional designer! Thats my name for a designer that can create promotional material and design... A promotional designer!

I do print and web... Market – social media and SEO another conundrum!. That is how this blogs name was born… My hope it this blog will fill the need of many of you who do not know where to start in marketing your website or know just enough to be dangerous (a little information is a dangerous thing!). I want all you business owners to be able to email me for resources - comments and website questions. Simple or complex I will answer them and if I for some reason don't have the answer I will find the answers… My goal is to make this blog an exchange for all who would like to be in the know – entrepreneurs – small and big companies or businesses…

Or just individuals who would like to know more…

Lets share our expertise and build this blog as a resource for all…

Pamela Jacob - Artista Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building a community of business people who are interested in taking there business to the next level. The world is you oyster now find out how to access it!